Investors Lounge #1
“From first date till having a baby together”
13:30 – 13:45 (15 minutes) : Introduction by Akshat Kshetrapal
- Covering the basics : Why do you need funding? When do you need it? When should you start looking for VC funding? How do you select your VC? What does the process look like?
13:45 – 14:05 (20 minutes) Case I : Making the right startup-VC match by Health Innovations & MRIguidance
- How did the startup and the VC come across each other?
- The Do’s and Don’t for the first meeting how to prepare for it from both perspectives
- Over time how has the relationship evolved
14:05 – 14:25 (20 minutes) Case II: Making it happen : The transaction and due diligence process by Noaber & Le Quest
- What is due diligence? Why is it important? Some examples from your experience as a VC to bring out this importance.
- What does the due diligence look like as a startup? How can you prepare for it as a startup
- The legal process/term sheets/valuation: What is your advice for startups?