14:05 – 14:25 (20 minutes) Case II: Making it happen : The transaction and due diligence process by Noaber & Startup Founder
– What is due diligence? Why is it important? Some examples from your experience as a VC to bring out this importance.
– What does the due diligence look like as a startup? How can you prepare for it as a startup
– The legal process/term sheets/valuation: What is your advice for startups?
14:25 – 14:45 (20 minutes) Case III: Life after investment by Holland Ventures & Startup Founder
– What happens once the investment is done? How does life change in the startup? How was your experience?
– What were some of the ways in which you got the most support?
– How did you (the VC) intervene in the company after the investment?
-How to you look to create value as the VC?
– How do you work toward an exit?
14:45 – 15:10 (25 minutes) : Panel discussion/Q&A round