Health Valley Event 2019
14 March 2019: Health Valley Event 2019
What can you expect?
The Health Valley Event is the biggest Health innovation congress in the Netherlands with more than 1200 attendees
and 100 speakers. Every year a large number of international attendees visits the event to see and hear:
- the latest trends and developments in Life Sciences & Health inspiring speakers
- great healthcare innovation demos
- a variety of themed sessions
- a lively conference atmosphere with plenty of networking
- pitching international start-ups
- matchmaking Dutch healthcare system
- business community
English tracks and translation
To accommodate our international attendees, the event offers English tracks besides the ones in Dutch in the parallel and
theme sessions throughout the day. For the plenary program in Dutch, a simultaneous English translation will be provided through earphones. Headsets for the plenary program are available.The day prior to the Health Valley Event, we are hosting international matchmaking activities.
Entrepreneurs, investors, healthcare providers, innovation managers, researchers in the area of Health and Life Sciences.
Willem van Arenbergstraat 4, 6515 AT Nijmegen Lent, The Netherlands
08.30 am Welcome and registration
09.00 am Themed sessions, networking, living lab
10.30 am Plenary programme
12.00 pm Themed sessions, networking, living lab
01.30 pm Themed sessions, networking, living lab
04.15 pm Plenary concluding programme
05.30 pm End of event
08.30 pm End of the event
Price and registration
Entrance ticket Health Valley Event 2019 includes:
* Send an e-mail to Victor Haze, innovation manager at Health Valley Netherlands, at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your code to register your entrance ticket with € 100,- discount.