Health Valley Event 2019 International
Powered by Think! East Netherlands and Provincie Gelderland.
Registration is closed.
13 March 2019: Health Valley Event International
What can you expect?
Health Valley Netherlands brings together for the first time all it’s international contacts, network regions, projectpartners and other international organizations. This to deliver an unprecedented possibility to engage with European stakeholders from different countries in an international setting. To find new business, partners and project opportunities. Discover this together with us and be part of an inspirational event. The participating regions have the necessary knowledge and expertise and thus the best network within the Life Sciences and Health sectors. Expand your reach and receive advice on international grants and projects. Acquire new knowledge about healthcare innovations in the Netherlands and abroad, during this unique event.
This day includes:
- Workshops on doing international business
- Matchmaking to find your ideal partner in
- EU and North America
- Matchmaking for European projects (Interreg, Horizon)
- Knowledge exchange
- Generating business opportunities
- Pitching your product, project or country/region
- Social network drinks & bites; make new friends!
- You can find more information about current and new projects like:
- Aging well in the digital world
- Virtual reality for rehabilitation
- Health Technology and Delivery Systems
- Healthy Brain
- Personalized Health and Nutrition
- Medical materials
Start-ups, scale-ups, corporates, government and knowledge institutes in the area of digital health, medical devices and
personalized medicine & healthcare.
Hotel Van der Valk Nijmegen
Hertog Eduardplein 4, 6663 AN Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Price and registration
Entrance to this international event on 13th March is free of charge, including:
- One ticket to 13th March Health Valley Event International
- Food and drinks
The following countries will be represented by ‘health regions’. These regions have the required knowledge and the best
network within the Life Sciences and Health sectors: The Netherlands, France, Germany, Belgium, Poland, Finland, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Canada and Singapore.
Contact Victor Haze, innovation manager at Health Valley Netherlands, at +31 6 83999327 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the international event we support you in meeting the most interesting people and make your visit on March 13 even more effective. You should have registered for this matchmaking possibility before 10 March 2019 online: https://hve-international2019.b2match.io. Present yourself, your product, service and/or expertise and indicate what kind of people you would like to meet. Invite others for meeting and receive meeting requests from others. The matchmaking is organized by the Enterprise Europe Network and if you have any questions about the matchmaking, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Lemmers via email at email@example.com or phone +31 61170 4680.
- By air: Schiphol Airport (90 min), Eindhoven Airport (60 min), Weeze/Düsseldorf (40-65 min).
- By train: Station Lent, one stop from Nijmegen Central station.
- By car: easily located along the A325 coming from the North.