Health Valley Event 202010 - 11 - 12 March
Making the difference in healthcare
Health Valley Event is proud of its two associated awards. Participants can register in the run-up to the event and the winners will be announced on the final day of the conference.
The National Healthcare Innovation Award (Nationale Zorginnovatieprijs) will be presented to the most innovative Dutch scale-up. 2020 is the fifth edition of this prestigious award.
Registration is now open!
- 14 November 2019: registration open
- 31 December 2019: registration deadline
- January 2020: regional preliminaries (dates may vary per region)
- February-March 2020: announcement of shortlist nominees
- 12 Maart 2020: award ceremony National Healthcare Innovation Award 2020
Health Valley invites Dutch healthcare providers (in cure and/or care) to submit innovation projects aimed at patients they carry out in cooperation with entrepreneurs. This is an invitation within the framework of bi-annual focus themes. The 2020 themes are similar to those of 2019: Robotics and Blockchain.
Want to participate?
Starting December 2, 2019, you can submit your project on this page of the Health Valley website. The winner of this prestigious prize will receive 15,000 euros. All registrations will be considered by a multidisciplinary jury. Important dates to remember:
● 2 December, 2019: registration open
● 31 January, 2020: registration closed
● 21 February, 2020: pitch day and announcement of the three nominees
● 12 March, 2020: announcement of the winner, based on a public vote during the Health Valley Event.
There will be more info about the jury and competition rules on this page in the near future.